Monday, September 08, 2003

SOME people just blew it off.

And then there are some folk who do loyalty and friendship very very well...

-- "Nancy (US - New York)" wrote:
> Man I did it again!!! I missed your birthday...
> I
> was actually off on your
> birthday so I didn't have my friendly Outlook
> reminder chiming "Joe's
> Birthday". I'm sooo sorry I'm late but:
>
> Happy birthday to you!
> Happy birthday to you!
> Happy birthday dear Joe...
> Happy birthday to you!!!!
>


<-- *BIG-ASS grin* :-)

(Fer the record, she had never missed my birthday before..)

This is only a small example why this lady only has to ask for me to go hurt somebody for her, anytime, anyplace.

Her loyalty and no-nonsense support throughout the years has been priceless.

Like Ive always said, I can only hope I find somebody even near as good ...

No comments: