Saturday, September 13, 2003


Less is more... Q.E.D.

JPennant: its funny
JPennant: being homeless has allowed me to meet people I wouldnt have otherwise never met
tysha: :-)
JPennant: who woulda thunk
JPennant: I did say I was coming to Cali to meet people
JPennant: and by golly
tysha: true true
JPennant: last night I met an african man
JPennant: turns out he was a former math professor and scientist at Fisk University
tysha: wow!
JPennant: Ive met a lot of phD's on the street
JPennant: that's no joke
tysha: i believe ya..
JPennant: in any case he gave me an insight that has all the elegance of a theorem
JPennant: we were talking about the freedom that being outside the system gives you
JPennant: not having a lot of baggage
JPennant: and he said
JPennant: "Simplicity requires intelligence"
tysha: lol. so true
JPennant: "It has to be harmonious, logical and easy."
JPennant: thats called balance
tysha: true
JPennant: thats a great way to put it
JPennant: he is a mathematician, so he reduced a world of wisdom to a phrase
tysha: wow. i may put that up on my blog - "simplicity requires intelligence.
JPennant: hey me first ;-)
JPennant: heheheh
tysha: sure. its your story.. i'll link it to your blog :D
tysha: :-)
JPennant: nah, go ahead
tysha: no no
JPennant: I got a lot more of this stuff Im learning daily ;-)
tysha: its your story.. it would be nice to hear the whole thing that just a single sentence

Ok. :-)

No comments: