Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Cranky ass.

Nose clogged, sore throat.

And its fucking foggy and cold here.

I am cranky.
--------

I have a serious mean streak.

Just because Im generally reserved and well-spoken, some may get the idea that I dont care to get loud.

I can.

Because I tend to try to resolve issues quietly, some come to the conclusion that I dont have the stomach for a fight.

Actually, I like to brawl.

But , I prefer to fight with a clear mind. And with a clear mind, I find its a waste of time to be pissed off at silly people.

Im willing to make exceptions.

Cuz I actually enjoy being an asshole.

First tho, I warn them.

LilBro calls my temper, even tho its infrequent, scary - because "you get quiet, and then you tell them what you gonna do with them, but politely. And you mean it."

Someone is pissing me off. I have better things to do than engage this idiot.

But Im ready to fight. For as long as it takes.

So.

*breathe* Usual procedure. Warn them in no uncertain terms.

Then, if they dont heed the warning, its not my fault then, is it?
---------
Gah. Now my external drive case is dead.

Jaysus, what else?

Its getting to the point where Im failing to to see the good side of this shytte.

No comments: