Tuesday, October 28, 2003


In a mood

"Joe.. everything awright?" they asked, backing me up.

"Fine", the lebanese guy, stood up and left.. our cordial relationship ended.

They had never heard me raise my voice before. I dont, usually.. but no one blamed me for this. The guy was being an ass.

Normally, I avoid displaying my temper - and in retrospect, I coulda handled it better. I thought.

"Nah" said my friend, "you were being way calm for a long while, so much so I walked away.. but then I heard you growl from all the way across the room, oh man.. I had to come back."

Ive had to growl at a few people the last week or so. I dont tolerate silly shit.. but I still try not to lose my cool.

I just need to be around people who dont piss me off.

Im not in the mood.
----------
Bah.

Daylight Savings Time is messing with my laying out in the grass in the park time.

Gah.

The sun is setting before my tootsies have time to get all warm and toasty.

Bah.

*sigh* Soon, the Cold and the Wet ('winter' in Bay parlance) will soon be here.

Bah.


No comments: