Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Indian summer sweats

I love this weather. Forest fires and earthquakes, the threat of them not-withstanding.

Hot days. Warm nights. You know, weather thats *normal*.

Give me three months of this, and Id like it here. But feh, it only lasts a short while.

"God, the heat is killing me."

These fog-house flowers wilt when the temperature gets above 80 degrees. America, laugh if you will, they do.

Weather that is normal elsewhere is aberrant here.

They like to think of this weather as "mediterranean", but when true mediterranean weather comes, they freak.

A warm, balmy night will have them in fucking histrionics, I swear.

*sigh* Its not gonna last.

Feh
----------
"Im leaving the Bay Area as soon as possible."
"Why did you decide to come to Berkeley?"
"I was tripping."
"Hahaha! Why do you say that?"
"I was tripping. I thought this would be a cool place to live. Now I know better. Im going back to America, where I know the rules."

Heh.

"Im going back to America, where I know the rules."

Hee. Great line.

Oh yeah... he's moving back to *Utah*.

Hee.


No comments: