Thursday, January 08, 2004

Its a good thing I often scribble down notes when I wake up, cuz right now Ive got nuthin.

Col Jessep: You want answers?
Lt Kaffee: I think I'm entitled.
Col Jessep: YOU WANT ANSWERS?
Lt Kaffee: I WANT THE TRUTH!
Col Jessep: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

- A Few Good Men

Little did I appreciate that in opening my mind and trying to 'fix' myself so as to move onwards and upwards, that I would be opening doors to my psyche ...

Lets just say Im having a bit of a hard time handling the truth. Rather, my brain is. Digesting.

The Truth, with more coming every minute.

Im also appreciating that sometimes we have to be ready before we have our mind expanded.

Quite disorienting, it is.

But, exhilerating. In a weird, "I-will-understand-things-later-but-right-now-I dont-know-exactly-what-to-make-of-it-all-but-its-all-for-the-best" way.

Yeah.

No comments: