Tuesday, January 06, 2004

A Pissy mood

Yesterday, I was ready, nay - *eager*, to post some vitriol .. but was stopped by the blogger gods (I swear a "Nov 11th, we will be down for maintenance" sign came up as I unsuccesfully tried to rant spew), so I left it alone.

Eh. Just a end-of-merc retrograde freakout... taking everything and everyone far too personally.

A bunch of us Virgos were discussing it yesterday, remarking that "we", being mental *cough*, tend to be affected acutely during these periods, tending to get too emotional.

Sorta like Spock getting in touch with his emotional side and having a violent reaction.

Shoot, we even hugged each other as we parted. Definitely non-virgo behavior. ;-)

Anyways, it'll be over soon.

*looks at watch*
----------
Ive really been feeling out of sorts today, sorta disconnected, unable to focus... natch, my horrorscope concurs
This is an unusual day when you're feeling not quite yourself. It's just a sign that your mind is expanding to include new definitions of you. You require a bit more flexibility in order to feel creatively inspired.

"Man, Im just feeling overwhelmed today, like Im cant even think about the things I gotta do..."
"Why you gotta be negative?"
"Eh?"
"Look. Just tell yourself the things you will be doing with all the money you're gonna make."
"Heh, I knew there's a reason I keep you around."

--------
Like many others, he stopped, slowly looked at me and then asked

"Do you work for the city?"
"No.",
I answered, not moving.
"Oh.", he answered and then put his hand out.

I didnt take it.

I turned to Curtis instead and asked..

"Do I REALLY look like a cop?"
"Actually, you do resemble a couple of Berkeley officers, your features and the pepper gray hair."
"What is it that makes me look like one?"
"Well, sometimes you just look like a really nice guy, then sometimes you have this authoritative look to you, that tells people 'Dont even THINK about asking me what direction is the wind blowing..'."
"Ah, okay."



That's the best explanation Ive heard so far.
-------
Meh. Maybe I just need to sleep the day off.



No comments: