Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Second thoughts

"I dont do film cameras anymore, man."
"The way to do it is to get the film in bulk and roll your own canisters..."

"Heh. That reminds me of high school photo classes. Nah, look at the economics.. with film, I shoot 36, I may get 4 or 5 usuable images. EVERY time I shoot, with developing, thats 20 bux blown PER roll. Nah fuck that. With a memory card, I shoot 300 images for free. I have a coupla Nikon cameras floating around in storages around the country for that rerason."

"Still, he's asking 20 bux for each camera."

"Hm, lets go take a look at the camera.. particularly that Nikon he says he has. The lens alone is prolly worth more than that."


So, that how I picked up a Nikon N60 in pristine condition with a 28-80 mm AF zoom attached for all of 20 bux.

Doubt I'll even use it.

Mm.

Although it might be cool to drop in some Ilford B&W and shoot Berkeley's Third Avenue (aka the train tracks) in the moody fog...

Heh.

No comments: