Tuesday, February 17, 2004

This morn, it felt important to go on IM at the library, even with only an hour to spare:

Kate: I might be out there for a couple of days in march
JPennant: When its good, you'll be here. No hurries hon.
Kate: :-)
JPennant: I was describing you to some people the other day...
Kate: yeah - this girl Kate
Kate: she is crayz
Kate: over sensitive
Kate: nutz
Jpennant: heheheh, trust me
Jpennant: youre only messed up in your own imagination ;-)
Kate: ahhh - I miss ya!
Kate: you make me feel so good sometimes
Kate: I needed this self-esteem boost :-D
Jpennant: I said, "This girl Kate is madd loyal, kind, spirited and wise. Helluva friend."
Kate: :-D
Kate: If I am in and out.. I am sorry
Kate: just got lots to do
Jpennant: gotta go in a few anyway.. I just logged on to give you a hug and a holla
Kate: :-)
Kate: take care:-):-):-)
jpennant: Proud of you sweetheart.
kate: thanks
kate: i am trying :-)
Jpennant: ;-)

That's my buddy.
-------
Me and Clint were cubicle mates together in the Mac support section at AOL.

We spent a lot of hours side by side - we HAD to get along. :-)

McClint: yo joe
jpennant: yo clint

jpennant: Me, me, me, me, me
McClint: wait your turn hehehe
jpennant: <-- channelling the seagulls on Finding Nemo
McClint: hahahahahah
McClint: i woulda had you pegged for the great white shark who
gets a whiff of blood and goes crazy
jpennant: LoL. "Im having me FISH tonight!"
McClint: ... but BEFORE he smells that blood. a gentle giant
jpennant: heehee

There one picture of us, back from 95 or 96 I think, both of us with goatees.

Wish I'd kept that picture.





No comments: