Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Day Out courtesy of Craigslist

Im at
the *new* Apple Store (satisfied, Clint?) in San Fran typing this, whiling away the time.

I have an almost new Epson printer in one hand gotten from a guy in the Haight District, who is leaving SF for, as he put it: "New York, London, wherever", and Im waiting to go see someone who is buying fonts from me at the Metreon.

Uh-huh.

Oh yeah, and DangerousNick has the parts I need to fix my laptop.

Hokay.

Tres surreal.

Thank yew, Craigslist.
-----
Even though all I did was go to the Haight(Im a tourist, I still say "Height" instead of "Hey-t") and downtown, I feel like I just took a vacation.

Yep. Been in one place far, far too long.

Hm. I feel I could live in SF for a bit, or at least walkabout freely.

With a camera, natch.

It could happen.

No comments: