Monday, March 01, 2004

Today's horrorscope

What are you waiting for? Why do you hesitate? There seems to be something about your nature that holds you back from taking risks, even quite small ones, and that's a shame because the planets indicate that if you take some kind of a gamble today, it could pay off in a really big way.

Thinking about it is not good enough - you have to do it!


Meh. Nag, nag, nag.. :-)
--
Heh, no.. I kid.

I was thinking along those lines recently.

How we appreciate the things and opportunities less when we do have 'em around to squander.

When we dont, we bemoan our loss of luck.

Now, Im trying to make sure I use what I have to the fullest.

As someone put it to me recently: "I think we do get second chances, but Ive learned that we have to go out and take those chances, just go out and do it."

Thats what Im doing... unlike what I didnt do when I had the chances beforehand.


Know what I mean?

No comments: