Wednesday, April 28, 2004


Fairy Godmothers and Hair Grease

From my Morning Marn (tm):

Last night the spousal unit came home from work, had supper, and mosey'd down to the tractor because he expected to be moving a trailer's worth of rock.

Only, uh, there wasn't any rock in the trailer because apparently you can't just wish rocks to jump out of walls into tractor wagons. Nope, apparently, you have to carry rocks from walls and drop them into tractor wagons.

I know. I am as appalled by this turn of events as you are.


I know how she feels.

Sunday, I have pictures to mount and hang, and well - lets just say I probably still have a long way to go.

And Im trying to scrounge up a measly 60 bux for more art supplies NOW.

Where is my Fairy Rock Godmother when I need her? Huh? HUH?


I know, Marn.. Im looking for MY Photpography Mounting and Hanging Godmother.

That @^#@% aint showed up *yet*...

------------
k a t e: IM Administrator: This IM session is being recorded by (big-ass corporation) and may be reviewed for business or compliance purposes.

k a t e: hey
JPennant: yes ma'am?
k a t e: where is my picture!!!????!!!
JPennant: All my funds are tied up, but they have been printed.
k a t e: :-D
k a t e: ow are you
JPennant: Oh, ever so slightly freaking out
JPennant: you?
k a t e: i am actually doing ok, what is wrong
JPennant: oh, I just need to get some more foam board and watercolor rag paper to finish mounting the pictures for the show, but Im having trouble raising the funds
JPennant: and the pictures have to be up Sunday
JPennant: so, yah.
k a t e: eeks
JPennant: yup
JPennant: Im trying that "patience" thing
k a t e: :-)
JPennant: I have to admit, I do look hella calm
JPennant: yep, apart from that, things are good
JPennant: my fairy godmother says she'll be a little late, but not to worry :;-)

k a t e: good
JPennant: Heh. My pal Kate.
k a t e: :-)
JPennant: by the way
JPennant: 2 of your pictures are in the show
k a t e: yeah?:-)
JPennant: yup
JPennant: one of you on the first cable car ride
JPennant: and that movie star shot in black and white
k a t e: hehe
k a t e: :-)
k a t e: danke
JPennant: the pictures are good. they stand on their own.
JPennant: they make people stop and look
k a t e: b.c of my striking looks:-)
JPennant: heheh
JPennant: yeah yeah, you were cursing me the whole time :-)
JPennant: *kekeke*
JPennant: well, you didnt get in becuz yer my friend
JPennant: its becuz theyre REALLY good images
JPennant: yeah yeah, striking looks too *rolls eyes* :-)
JPennant: so vain :-)
k a t e: i am just truthful
k a t e: :-P
JPennant: LOL

JPennant: hey hon, Im out.. you take it light
k a t e: you too!

No comments: