Friday, April 30, 2004

Procrastination never comes

Thanks to
a friend, I now own the itinerantimages.com domain.

Characteristically, I havent uploaded any content to it yet to make it live.

Not like its brain surgery or nuthin.

Someday, my procrastinating nature will be the death of me.

Two days before the show, I havent finished mounting my images yet. Ive got excuses galore (poverty, lack of facilities and equipment, mercury retrograde, etc), but when it comes down to it - its just me.

It wil be done. No excuses.

Now, if I could find me a pencil...
--------
Today's horrorscope weighs in on this issue:
You will have to make a difficult choice concerning your work or career today and, no, you can't put it off yet again.

You have reached one of those points in your life where you have to go one way or the other, and if you cannot decide, then fate will decide for you. It will be much less painful if you do it yourself.


Id better get moving then.


No comments: