Friday, April 30, 2004

Well-deserved plug

International
Bank VP by day, rock star by night - my friend Carol (the infamous 'chooper') and her band Ointment is playing tomorrow May 1st at The Orange Bear in lower Manhattan..

directions from the flyer


need a little **Ointment**?


Ointment will be performing


at the Orange Bear on May 1st, 2004 9pm $5 Cover


The Orange Bear is located at


47 Murray St (btwn W. Broadway & Church St.), New York, NY.


Directions:


1, 9, 2, 3 to Chambers St (Walk Down W. Broadway 2 Blocks, Turn left on Murray St)


N,R to City Hall (Walk Down Murray St. about a block and a half)




Ive heard a few of the songs from their last (and first ever) gig. Theyre actually pretty good.

chooper: so Im glad you like it
chooper: its so much fun
JPennant: I do :-)
JPennant: When the CD comes in the mail, Im adding it to my playlist
chooper: aw
chooper: that is so sweet
JPennant: Heh. I wouldnt do that if my ears were pained by it, no :-)
chooper: hehehe
chooper: tru

Now, lets see if I can get her to make some band t-shirts so I can get one :-)

No comments: