Thursday, April 29, 2004


"Whoa"

Today's
horrorscope

Avoid using the word "why" because it demands that the world justify itself to you. Besides, there are more powerful questions - for instance, "who" and "how" blow away "why." You will have a creative breakthrough when you figure out who your market is and how you're the only one qualified to do what you've set out to do. Tonight, someone near needs more tenderness from you. Happiness is putting family first.


"Why" is self-evident.

"How".. is becoming clearer. No surprises there, although the timing seems to be critical.

Someone pointed out, striving is different from arriving. Im arriving.

As I was telling the Taurean companion.. I do what I say I will do.. but always on my own timetable.

"Who". Whoa. Didnt anticipate that.
-------
Rick: WHOA! I *KNOW* YOU! Youre trying to sabotage this one too!! Man!
Me: Yea, looks like it. Damn, I didnt know it was that obvious.
Rick: Well, its alright - you dont need the distractions right now. You have too much to get done.
Me: Youre absolutely right.
Rick: ... of course, it means youre screwing yourself out of nookie too.
Me: Youre absolutely right. Hm.

No comments: