Monday, April 19, 2004


Its NOT superstition if it keeps happening

*breathe*


I now have a sweet liddle laptop again, thanx to LilBro.

He also knows that Ive been Death On Laptops the last 2 years. Ive busted *counts fingers* 3, one twice, just in the past 2 years.

Granted, the itinerant life has been gruelling on ALL my equipment, but still.

Ive sworn Im gonna baby this one, which means:

- No tossing it into a backpack without protection.
- No tossing it into an unpadded satchel.
- No falling asleep with it lying on my bed.
- Baby diapers to clean it.

And the last one..

Dont load the game Total Annihilation on it.

*whimper* Thas where Im having trouble.

See, every time Ive loaded the full TA on a laptop, VERY soon afterward, they die.

Aiyah.

Yeah, yeah, I know - the game itself didnt destroy the laptops, but still - I install the full program and within a short period, the machine is toast? ONCE is a coincidence...

Man, I NEED to play this game.

It satisfies me.

But I want this laptop to live.


No comments: