Thursday, April 22, 2004


Woke This Morning, Blue Moon in my eyes

Opened my eyes this morning, saw sunshine, and I got the feeling that things will work out.

That things are good, will get better.

I trust my gut.

I lay there and ... I felt fine, felt loved, felt ... good.

Normally, I'd question this preposterous state of affairs, but my gut is almost never wrong.

It might be happening as we speak....
----
Instinctively, I dont trust good news. Or good things.

I warily check things out before I plunge in.

Next month I anticipate having my cameras back.

Its funny, I cant see past June.

In any case, the restrictions are lifting.

I have a computer, so I should be working on my site, setting up things.. but Ive been so deprived for so long, Im acting as if I have nothing. When in fact I do.

I have what I need.

I act as if I dont have a social life, when in fact I do.

I suggest that a hot chocolate might be a good thing, and all of a sudden its a date @ Tully's.

Im broke, but all I have to do is make a suggestion, and I have the cash or help that i need.

Im blessed, and for that Im thankful..

but Im still waiting to see.

I think I know why...

I dont want to take anything for granted.
-----
Song Hook I Cant Get Out of My Head Today

Stand Up! - Ludacris

When I move, YOU move
(Just like that?)
When I move, you move
(Just like that??)
When I move, you MOVE
(Just like that?)
Yeah..
Hey DJ, BRING dat back!


Heh, that young man crax me up.

"The diamonds around my neck are getting kinda reckless
It feels like there's a MIDGET at the end of my necklace!"


or, the one I keep repeating with a grin on my face..

"The owner of the club is pissed cuz we kinda late
But our outfits and our time gotta co-ordi-nate!"


Hee hee. :-)




No comments: