Saturday, April 24, 2004

On rotation

Addicted to Love - Robert Palmer


This week's horrorscope

Your most important accomplishment this year has been a deepening of your capacity for love.

That alone should inspire you to leap up in the air and sing a song of joy.

More and more you understand that in order to get the passionate affection you want, you simply have to give the passionate affection you want. If you continue to expand your generosity in the coming months, you will receive a flood of evidence about how beautiful you really are. That, in turn, will ensure that the influences you want to bring into your life will also be good for you.


Kate, a long time ago, taught me a lesson about acceptance.

The brothers would ask, snidely "Why are you hanging out with that white girl??"

My answer was, "She accepts me."

So, in turn - I accept her. She's my friend.

Its a little deeper than that (hanging out with those Soul Riders - my Pisces friends - is good for this Virgo - they go where we fear to swim..), but acceptance, I found is the key to tapping into Love.

And the love you want may not always be the love you find.

Or accept.
-------
The tricky part is still figuring out deciding when to care and when not to care.

Just when I think I have everything figured out, left field happens...



No comments: