Thursday, May 20, 2004

And then..

After
Gwen left (after the lunch, wandering around downtown Berzerkley taking pix, chatting at the Bedrkeley Espresso), I shut down and closed the computer, put it into its bag, got a refill on my tea (im starting to LIKE peppermint ginseng), latted and honeyed it up, then kicked back watching the scenery go by.

I was feeling good. Like things had been accomplished, and with that... now what.

And in walked one of the answers to the question.

We shook hands, I told him to sit down.. we hashed over things. We used to get along really well once.. and its actually been a year since we parted on bad terms.

The timing was perfect.

Once we finished talking, I got up, knowing something else had been accomplished, and walked into the breezy sunshine of Berkeley.

Soooo, now what.
--------
Lunch was cool.

Having pictures up and having a group of people come in to see em was VERY cool. Thanx to gwen. :-)

I even took some pictures (on someone else's camera).

All in all, it ended too soon, but it was fun.

Thank you guys.
---------




No comments: