Thursday, May 20, 2004

I like it, do it AGAIN

For the
last coupla days, I cant get that damned song out of my head.

Ying Yang Twinz's "Shake it like a Salt Shaker".

"I LIKE that. Do it AGAIN."

Unfortunately, Ive been humming/singing it in public and polite company.

Eeesh. Singing a strip club song aint done, not even in Berkeley.

Ive been partly singing it because I got to watch a bootlegged version of "Soul Plane".

I had low expectations. But that flick is hilarious.

Think "Airplane", but done for black folk.

Go see it when it comes out. :-)

Oh, because one scene has them filming the video for "Salt Shaker" .. in the plane.

Heee.
------
JPennant: "Shake it like a Salt Shaker"
McClint: it's no longer a Polaroid Picture?
JPennant: no no, not OutKast
JPennant: Ying Yang Twinz
JPennant: It is WILD
JPennant: a strip club song gettin madd radio play right now
McClint: ahhh
JPennant: download it and check it out :-)
JPennant: Been singing it for days, ever since I saw "Soul Plane"
McClint: soul plane? new movie?
McClint: i think i saw a preview
JPennant: I saw a bootleg
McClint: aaaahhh is it funny?
JPennant: heeelarious
McClint: good. it looked funny
JPennant: and I had REALLY low expectations
JPennant: Its nearly as funny as "Airplane!"
McClint: hehehe
JPennant: but done for black folk :-D
McClint: the preview reminded me of the "Ghetto Delta" mp3/flash movie on the internet

JPennant: the movie is WAY funnier than the trailer indicates (just watched the trailer)
McClint: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/ghettodelta.html
JPennant: nah, its not a black movie made by white people. ;-)
McClint: hehehehe
JPennant: Its made by people who UNDERSTAND
McClint: are you saying white people can't be ghetto?
McClint: heheheheheh
JPennant: The little kid in it TRANSFORMS to one HELL of a wiggah :-)
JPennant: "Here's your American Express dad. I got me some gear, dad. I think I melted that bitch. I got me everything but an ESCALADE"

McClint: about some bored punk kids in Salt Lake City who try as hard as they can to live the Punk and Ghetto scene
JPennant: okay
McClint: never saw it?
JPennant: nope
McClint: ah nevermind then :-)
JPennant: heh
----
JPennant: man, yer gonna set a record for convos posted.. ;-)
McClint: as long as you dont post the one where I told you where I buried the body
JPennant: over by Arlington Mall? ;-)
McClint: SSSSHHHHHH
JPennant: heehee
McClint: :-)

No comments: