Monday, May 17, 2004


Feeling reckless

JPennant: hrm. I think I will download quake
McClint: oh boy
JPennant: heheh
McClint: how big is the HD?
JPennant: 20 gig
JPennant: got 80 percent free
McClint: but still
JPennant: :-D
McClint: you like to tempt the fates
McClint: they get pissed at you teasing them so much
JPennant: the total annihilation CD got destroyed in a freak bus accident the other day. I kid you not.
McClint: see!
JPennant: hee :-)
JPennant: so now, I can only play it in campaign mode
JPennant: which is boring to me
McClint: It's not nice to fool Mother Nature
McClint: nor fuck with her
JPennant: Quake. a nice simple shoot em up
JPennant: thats all.
JPennant: Im not asking much
McClint: Space Invaders was a simple shoot-em-up too
JPennant: oooh, good idea!
JPennant: Where is the Microsoft Arcade pack.. ;-)
McClint: oh shit.... you should know to never load anything by Microsoft :-)
JPennant: heheh

No comments: