Sunday, May 09, 2004


Songs Im currently acting like Im on stage and bangin' da drums like a chimpanzee...

Love Rollercoaster - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Simply Irresistable - Robert Palmer & Power Station
Gimme All Your Lovin'/Sharp Dressed Man/Thug - ZZ Top


In my fantasy, Im hitting the skins and rims so hard, splintering wood, Im tossing broken sticks and grabbing new wood without missing a stroke or beat...

GottDAMN, Im good in my dreams. :-)
--------
via Dori's Saranwarp

NINETY-NINE bucks for an iPod case??????

Holy mother of shit.

They must think Mac Users are fools who will drop bucks at every new shiny Mac Thing.... oh wait, what am I thinking.

Of course they will. :-)

I had a woman yesterday with a nice 800mhz Snow iBook actually pleading with me to find a rationale for her to go BUY a new G4 iBook, considering she doesnt need one.

She was unbelievably happy after after I, sighing, gave her one. Sheesh.

No, Im not making that up.

Ok, so I would be ecstatic if I got an iPod. But

- I dont need one.
- I cant afford one.
- And even when I can, there aint no effing way Im paying Mac prices for it. Fuck that.

That said, Id take the black leather and clasps iPod case.

Cause it looks cool as hell.












No comments: