Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Time Wont Give Me Time

My father
, in frustration at my lackadaiscal ways, would always go "Boy, you do things at the appointed time.."

To translate the british empire colloquillism: "Wait until the last possible moment to do things."

Yup.

As motivation, I use dedadlines as motivation, otherwise its hard to rouse myself.

Not good, no.

The Taurean is similiarly frustrated at my seeming lack of urgency to Get Things Done. Sez I dont listen to a word she sez.

I do listen to everything she sez..and I tell her... but women need more reassurance than that.

"Youre gonna miss out on a good thing if you dont."

Maybe.

Ironically, my push in doing things my own way is to combat this tendency, this tendency to get too comfortable.
--------
Ok, this is beyond silly.

And more than slightly unbelievable.

Its been nearly a year now and my replacement government ID HASNT arrived yet? Nor the standard receipt letters the government issues. Nor my California ID. Nor any of the official mail they send???

This is straining credulity.

Shitza, now Im gonna have to go BACK to the government offices to find out what happened, paying another 130 bucks I DONT HAVE.

Wait, no.. its been raised. Its 170 bux PLUS another 70 bux.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

Oh yeah, and deal with the California DMV to get another ID.

I do things very differently this time.

Lesson learned.

You were right Poo. The ID saga is not over. Not after nearly 2 years. Not by a long shot.

Lets hope yuou are just as right about me being rich.. ;-)
-------
Heh.

So a shady character wanted to be a patron. Loved my work, he said, wanted to see it blossom.

He was gonna give me the money today.

Heh.

He had to move quickly after he was accused of selling pills. No TOLD to get outta dodge.

Hey, when youre a starving artist - you dont turn down ANY contribution.

Then again, mebbe the gods want me to get me untainted cash, eh.
---------


Yeah, theres a lot to do..

Clocks ticking.

Trying not stress out.

Maybe this is a good thing. :-)




No comments: