Thursday, June 17, 2004


Du pill bleu, or du pill rouge, m'sieur?

This week's horrorscope goes:

Waking or sleeping, your dreams deliver valuable insight into your next step. So pay attention and take notes.
And instead of dismissing those fantasies as frivolous, meditate on symbols and decipher their messages.


Hrrmm. Well, Ive been having recurring dreams of a slightly odd sort the last coupla weeks.

How do I explain it... well, it seems whenever I enter the dream state, I get to choose 2 levels of dreams, serious, or not so serious.

Otherwise, theyre essentially the same, except one I dont take too seriously, the other has a dark tone to everything.

Oh yeah, Fred - theyre all set in Hawai'i. :-)

So lessee.. Lately, Ive been gripping (not griping) on how its imperative that I make money to do bla blah blah, on the other - Im having fun.

So, I guess I get to decide my outlook and path?

Or as the Dahta said the other day.. "Jesus man, relax, have some fun."

Heh. Good point.


No comments: