Tuesday, June 15, 2004



Im feening for pictures now.
----

"Oi", I said.. "this looks as if I can have my pizza and eat it too!"

Ive been looking at Nikon's D70 digital single-lens reflex camera.

An affordable Nikon D-SLR. Man, I was dreaming of all the advantages that would spawn...

- 2/3'rds the price of the pro stuff.

- I could buy Nikon and Nikon mount lenses (collectively far more expensive than the cameras themselves) and still be able to use a wide range of cameras, particularly Fuji pro cameras as well as other Nikons.

- The Nikon cachet.

(Looks at price comparisons..)

Rahhhtid.

*sigh* Of course. For Nikon 1200 bux *is* entry level.

Never mind that I can buy a Fuji S2 Pro/Nikon D100 for near the same kinda green.

Ok. Ok. Stick to the original plan...

Slowly accumulate, cheaply.

Ferk Nikon.
-------
Aright .. I go pick up my gummint ID tomorrow.

I open a bank account.

I reactivate my Paypal account.

I go back to having a life again.

That will be nice.


No comments: