Wednesday, July 14, 2004


Joe Walker, Bus Rider

mars: so how's sf?
JPennant: beautiful
JPennant: amazing
JPennant: trippy
JPennant: dangerous
mars: and you're doing ok out there?
JPennant: oh yeah.
mars: good good
JPennant: Its better to discover the nooks and crannies of SF when youre walking around.
JPennant: although those hills are a BITCH. :-)
JPennant: and, as you know... I hate walking :-)
mars: hoo yeah.
mars: i don't think i ever really attempted those hills while i was there
JPennant: well, Im kinda punking out on those
JPennant: Im sneaking on buses and riding to where I need to be, then walk around
mars: hahaha
mars: cheater
JPennant: heee
mars: walking is good for your health
JPennant: i know, i know.. but my feet hurt.
JPennant: although there are little asian grandmothers putting me to shame
mars: hhahah of course!
JPennant: I see them walking up and down those hills like its no probnlem at all!
mars: those little ladies are insane
JPennant: LOL
JPennant: yes they are '
JPennant: but its cool tho. I'll work up to the walking around more
mars: good
JPennant: I might just get one of those collapsible walking canes. :-)

mars: how long do you think you'll be in sf?
mars: any plans of going back to berk?
JPennant: mm, dunno how long
JPennant: and I dont if I will go back to Berk to live
mars: hahaha
JPennant: you know me. when its time, Im gone
mars: good
JPennant: Its weird.. Im taking it day by day.. but its like I know whats gonna happen
JPennant: Like I know Hawaii is gonna happen, but I dont know when or how
JPennant: and Im not tripping on it
mars: =)


JPennant: soooooooooooon :-)
mars: 3 days
JPennant: heh, Im getting all verklempt and gay :-)
JPennant: MY LITTLE MARIA IS GETTING MARRIED!
mars: hahahaha
JPennant: AAAAAAHHHH!!
mars: so silly
JPennant: heheh
mars: ok..gotta go get the ring cleaned and then i'm meeting up with my maid of honor and then my final fitting
mars: yay!!!!
mars: so much fun
JPennant: it'll be over soon. :-)
mars: i hope i can talk to you again soon jp
JPennant: you will :-)
mars: =) take care of yourself ok?
JPennant: you too m'dear
mars: =) bye

*sniff* *dab dab*

Just yesterday, she was a teenager. :-)
---------

No comments: