Monday, August 30, 2004

Gravitas longaevus perveteris senilis *(The solemn demeanor of a senile old fart)

Ive been all calm an shit. walking around with grace and serious demeanor.

Cool. Forty.

So, this is what its like. Hm.

Although Im starting to suspect the gravitas of old age is simple shell-shock.

Heh. Iam *so* matchure now.

Right Poo? :)
----------------
As anyone whove known me for awhile know that I try to downplay celebrating my birthday.

I try to not to make the day a big deal, preferring to be alone with my thoughts on that day.

But, dont be fooled. Just because I dont make a big fuss about it, and frown upon others making a big fuss either, I regard it as a very *very* big deal if folk *remember*.

For that, they earn Very Big Ups from me for simple loyalty and regard.

Must be the Dragon in me.

Which is why this and like-wise from other folk:

happy birthday mr. miyagi! i know it was yesterday, but i was not online.

hope it is a great year for you!!! :)

~gg


.. causes warm fuzzies in me even as I look outwardly stoic. :)

Must be the sap in me.

Now excuse me as I continue with this Year 40 gravitas crapp..


No comments: