Saturday, September 04, 2004

Brain sun-fried. Cohesiveness - non-existent. Must. stop. talking. like. Captain. Kirk.

Although most
of the Bay Area is under a fire-watch, this is not the case in San Francisco.

A balmy 85 degrees.

I paddled my tootsies again in the crispy cold of the Pacific surf.

I saw a bunch of stones, put two and two together (volcanic area, stones and minerals coming together under pressure) and started picking up stones that are of the translucent, semi-precious variety.

I showed them to strangers like I was some five year old, bouncing away happy when they exclaimed "oooh, pretty!".

Within a half-hour, grown folk were also searching for these stones. Heh. Me, trend-setter.

I went up into the dunes, laid out a towel, fell asleep to the sound of the pounding surf, cool breez and warm sun.

I woke up hungry, got me a coupla Jack-in-the-box sourdough burgers and a Fat Tire Red Ale.

A big one.

Sun-burned, loopy, full.. Im headed to bed after a great day.

Yes, Happiness Is.

No comments: