Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Happiness is..

On rotation

Meshell Ndegeocello - Pocketbook

------
misterB: so are you happy?
JPennant: yup. but, as always .. dissatisfied. :-)
misterB: hmmm
JPennant: could i be doing a lot more of what I want if I have more money? absolutely
JPennant: would i be any happier? doubt it
misterB: nod
JPennant: the dissastisfication is what keeps me going.

JPennant: personally, anyone trying to make me something im not makes me ever so slightly cranky. :-)
JPennant: I yam what I am.
misterB: kekeke
JPennant: would you ride a motorcycle to check it out? sure.
JPennant: would you become a motorcyclist. prolly not.
misterB: i once had aspirations to get a motorcycle, and sometimes think about it... but i'm like that guy in the harley ad who chose the "killer" dinette set
JPennant: LOL
JPennant: I see visions of me dying on a motorcycle
JPennant: so, nuh-uh
misterB: hahaha
JPennant: a scooter, sure
JPennant: thats practical
JPennant: gets me around
misterB: so, the sports car was the next best thing ;-)
JPennant: well there ya go
JPennant: if you wanted to surf, you would already have boards in yer garage
JPennant: but for no particular reason? nah.
misterB: yep
JPennant: well, congratulations.. you are dissasisfied. :-)
JPennant: dissatisfied
JPennant: (sic) :-)
JPennant: this is a good thing, I think
misterB: hehe, i liked "dissasisfied" better ;-)
JPennant: heheh


misterB: i know there's something more to this happiness shite
JPennant: I dont believe happiness is the point.
misterB: everyone has a different definition of it tho
JPennant: happiness is a byproduct of following your dreams and apreciating it
JPennant: well, .. hmmm
JPennant: thats way too narrow
JPennant: happiness is appreciating and accepting, for me.

Well, appreciation and acceptance, in addition to appreciating and accepting. ;)

-----
Hrm. Im craving popcorn. Weird. Its not one of my favorite of foods either..
------

No comments: