Monday, August 16, 2004

On humming rotation

Gigolos Get Lonely Too - The Tyme


-----

Around here, the weathercasters are usually pretty accurate, give or take a day or two.

Yes, by that I mean, theyre usually a day off on their forecasts, not surprising considering the range of weather that can occur from coasts to valleys to mountains.

And thats just the city of San Francisco, nevermind the Bay Area.

That meant yesterday, which supposed to be a cloudy and foggy day, was instead a gorgeous, breath from god kinda day. (Which means it was windy too, yes.)

I guess the lesson is to just head out anyway and see what happens.

With that I was rewarded with the epic kind of scenic beauty this place is famous for. The usual sunday meander to the Marin headlands had me wishing for a nice wide-angled zoom lens (and a camera to hang it off of), then hanging around Union Square gave me the kind of postcard shots I could see in my minds eye.

*sigh*

Today's horrorscope reminds me:
Keep your eye on the ball and keep telling yourself that the longer you hold out for what it is you want, the more likely it is you will get it.

Sometimes Virgos get a bad rap for being overly critical and having impossibly high standards. But are they impossibly high?

Therefore in your mind you're not asking for anything beyond the glories you see everyday around you in a flower or a leaf or the setting sun. Why shouldn't occurrences in your life reflect the same flawlessness?

Stick to what you want and don't listen to anyone who says you can't have it.

Exactly.

Well, today's weather is even better.

Lemme go find that F-Line promenade boat-shaped streetcar I was riding around in yesterday afternoon from the Castro to Fisherman's Wharf(I heard it's distinctive 'toot-toot' this morn) and go enjoy a little more of these days that Im currently experiencing.
--------




Lilbro's l'l laughing cub. :-)



No comments: