Saturday, September 25, 2004

Beat LA!! Beat San Francisco!!


The
San Francisco Giants are playing the Los Angeles Dodgers in San Francisco this weekend.

And the Dodgers host the Giants in LA for the last games of the season.

Dude, this is HUGE.

*cough*

Eh, normally, I could give a damn, but - IF THE GIANTS WIN THE SERIES THEYRE IN THE LEAD IN THE DIVISION!!

And..

IF THE DODGERS WIN THE SERIES, THEY'LL WIN THEIR DIVISION!!

Ok, so why am I caring?

CUZ IF EITHER TEAM LOSES THE MAJORITY OF THEIR GAMES, THE CHICAGO CUBS ARE IN THE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!

They maul each other, and my team wins. :-D

See?

Otherwise, its just games between former NY teams.

Eh.

Like I care.
_____
These past two weeks, Ive not been good about leaving my laptop behind for the day.

I was doing good too.

This morn, I rolled over to Sacred Grounds coffee shop and... surfed on their iMacs. *sigh*

Then I stopped by TGICD workplace to visit. She hooked me up with decaf.

(Unfortunately, Im starting to realize that some Bay Area coffee vendors (Peet's, Royal Grounds) have a sick idea of what the definition of decaf is. Sheesh, my blood pressure is STILL not down yet...)

An aside: Its cool to date a server/barrista. You get free stuff, like you're family or sumthin..

Anyway, so I left cuz I was distracting her from her job. And I couldnt think of what I could do other than be on the internet.

I wander all over downtown SF.

Cuz, you know - Im now wired.

Where do I end up?

The Apple Store.

Where Ive been on their machines for the last *look at computer's clock* for the last five hours.

Aiyah.

Well, I think I'll be doing less *surfing* in Hawaii.

*slaps knee* Hee.
-------
There are things I need to photograph before the month is out and they disappear.

The 'geisha' signs and 'I left my heart in SF' hearts.

fuck.






No comments: