Monday, September 20, 2004


That fine line between patience and boredom

You know that
place, state of being and mind, in between places, people, situations and things? Where you want circumstances to happen now, so that you can get moving?

Thats where Im at.

Or mebbe Im bored.

"I think Im bored, man. You know when you wanna call an ex just to catch up, see how theyre doing?"
"Oh yeah, youre bored all right."
"I know."


Maybe im not bored, but I want something to happen. I dont like waiting around for people and things to happen.

Explore? Without a camera, eh - it's becoming an exercise in frustration.
Get out, meet people? Eh, I can handle that only in small doses.

I'm working on things about myself, but sometimes i dont wanna think about that.

sometimes, I dont even wanna think.. hence this exercise in stream of consciousness.

Work, on my projects, force some issues on my mind?

Mmm, mebbe i should.

Hrm.

*twiddle*
----
Nice day today, cool and sunny, not uncomfortable in the least.

Saw a bit more of it, courtesy of a San Francisco public works truck.

saw a lot more of the place, rich and poor, hip and traditional.

Actually, thats not true at all, now that I think of it. There are areas totally unexplored.

Hrm.

What's that you say about 'idle hands'?
.




No comments: