Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Hot rox

on
rotation

jurassic 5 - concrete schoolyard


The hook just makes me bop my head in the same way cool cats do when theyve got their shades on indoors...
-------
Ok, I might rag on San Francisco (and the Bay) for the chill winds in the middle of summer, but I haveta admit, its baking here.

It's kinda hot, man.

Im not gonna complain tho, fuckit, even as the delicate flowers wilt in the 85 degree heat.

I like it, although Im finding one of the benefits of the natural airconditioning, is that you dont sweat as much.

The peanut gallery might point out that I dont do a helluva lot to sweat anyways, but thats beside da point.
-------
"Summer's here, alright!"

Say the natives.

It takes a lot for me not to be sarcastic.

Like 'You realize summer ENDS around Labor Day?', or "So, I can wear white now?".

sorry shit like that, that I dont say. I just think it. :)

Im enjoying this brief period of warmth and little fog.

im having a ball, thank you. :)


No comments: