Saturday, September 11, 2004

I get emotional

Sometimes I get
weepy, irritable, squirelly and sensitive. You just cant tell from the outside, for im a Virgo, see?

When that happens, we try to clamp down hard on those pesky feelings and corral those wayward thoughts. For im a Virgo, see?

Whee.

My mind goes in tangents, undisciplined, no matter how hard I try.

Compartmentalization of my heart and feelings isnt as easy I make it out to be. No matter what other people might say.

I might be a Virgo, but the fact of the matter is that we ARE emotional, see? No matter how we try to hide and control it.

so, random thoughts, for thats all I can handle for now:
-------
I should get out of San Francisco more often, and not be restricted by the range of my SF Fastpass.

Granted, berkeley seems awful, mmm, small now somehow. Although, to be fair - I never really WENT anywhere but the respective downtowns in the East Bay, cept for appointed appointments so I havent really seen everything to judge how big the place is.

Ironically, as small as San francisco is, theres a zillion more places I can be here.
Why leave?

Trippy.

But where do I go?
----------
When youre out in public, and the urge to pee NOW arises, what do you do? Ha. Trick question. Youre in the big city. Unless youre looking for a public urination ticket, the answer is;

While you scramble for a restaurant, hotel or public building;

A) Hold it in.
B) Hope that you dont get the old 'Our bathrooms are out of order' lie.
C) Scout out relief hatches (haha!) beforehand.

C is what I do in every big city. Learned that the hard way. Im not a cute girl. Im a big black man. I cannot depend on the kindness of strangers.

Downtown SF, Ive pretty much have scoped out, so Im rarely outta range.

ANYHOO .. that brings up this morn. I'd had my LARGE morning decaf, and my hour and a half of bliss was up. However, I had decided to exit downtown by this time, with no particular place in mind.

Ahh, what do you do, what do you do?

In this case, I was on a bus headed out of familiar territory into unscouted, erm, waters.

I decided to head the rush off at the pass and go to where I know. In this case, bailing at the next bus stop, where I knew there was unfettered access at the SF Maritime Museum.

Funny. I had questions about living on a ship, and here I was at a place that was ALL about the history of ships.

So, I spent all morn there, soaking it up. (Stop me, man, Im on a allegory voyage here .. heee *slap knee*).

So, yeah.
---------
Been craving certain things all week. Weird.

After the heat, Ive been craving *salty* things.

What with the blood pressure, Im not one for salt anyways.

Unfortunately, with the blood sugar problem, sugar comas are also a real danger for me too.

Hard to balance, what with my carb addictions and all.

But mmmmm, salty things.

So, Ive eaten more nacho doritos in the past day or two, than i have in the last year.

Been craving fries like a *W@&^#ck, but so far Ive not given in. Primarily because the BK on market street charges 2 bux for a large one.

I KNOW, right?
-----
I will be buying another copy of Total Annihilation.

Soon as I find a copy, and have 15 spare bux in my pocket.

Dont try to stop me.
-----
Dont really have anything to say about 9-11.

*shrug*

I left NY partly so that i dont have to.
-----
Looking at News reports from Jamaica, I see a place that is familiar, but looks wholly unfamilar.

Ive been gone far too long.

Hopefully Ma's house will still be intact when i get there.
-----
Gabz has turned me onto a web comeex.

im a shucker for a romantic story line of frustration and obvious troo luv. *shhh, dont tell nobody*

This one, and this one more crax me up.

Cant stand self-righteous vegans.

Wait, that's a double negative, right?
-----


Eh, I'll get through it..

No comments: