Sunday, December 05, 2004


The mothership arrives

Ever since my
friend Clint and I became cubicle buddies @ AOL, he has had a life's dream.

Being a Cappy, he knows what he wants and wont let go until he gets what he wants.

This week, he learned the mothership has arrived.

McClint signed on at 10:30:45 AM.

McClint: joe joe joe joe joe joe joe joe joe joe joe

Auto response from JPennant: siestas are good for you

JPennant: yo clint
McClint: THERE YOU ARE!!!!
JPennant: was sleeping
JPennant: wassup papi
McClint: well it appears that I am going to need a tour guide beginning Jan 30th :-D
JPennant: rght on!
JPennant: congrats man.
JPennant: excellent :-)
McClint: i just got back from San Diego thursday night
JPennant: so, how was it?
McClint: we went to Tijuana wednesday and when we got back to this side of the border we had to stop so my cohorts could take a pee. while i waited in the car I figured I'd check for messages on my answering machine
McClint: the company chick called 4 times
McClint: just saying "call me back"
McClint: so i called her right then and she told me that I got the job
JPennant: heheh
JPennant: you musta been smiling on the plane
McClint: hehehe i couldnt sleep the next 2 nights
JPennant: heee

McClint: well i've got almost 2 months to figure it all out
JPennant: :-)
JPennant: congrats my friend :-)
McClint: danke!
JPennant: aight chat atcha later
McClint: you better be a good tourguide!
McClint: hehehehehe :-)
JPennant: LOL
JPennant: i will introduce you to the Muni buses
McClint: later

McClint direct connection is closed.
McClint signed off at 11:53:08 AM.


Happy for him.
-----
Happy birthday, gg

All the best to my favorite princess.

No comments: