Friday, December 10, 2004

This guy is KILLIN me here.

JPennant: urgh. this guy is torturing me
JPennant: http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/for/51549917.html
McClint: hehehehe
JPennant: And now he's willing to negotiate. Oy.
McClint: a digicam for a red MINI?
JPennant: he'll kick in cash for the difference
McClint: yeah but still funny to see
JPennant: well, a dealer wont take a camera system for trade in, so it makes sense to me
JPennant: well, if a lottery ticket comes in paying, i'll pick it up :-)
McClint: but of course


Only sheer poverty is keeping me from getting in contact with this guy and seeing if we can make a deal/payments.

Naturally, today's horrorscope sez:

You're eager to make a deal, and the last thing you want to do is ask for the opinion of a disinterested party -- but that's the thing that's going to help you the most.

Making a decision from a feverishly excited state is too risky!


Fine, fine.

But, man. I could make good use of that camera...

No comments: