Wednesday, December 08, 2004

One of my utterly disgusting habits..

I sleep
with the TV on.

When im alone, i like doing that, although its mostly because I use the TV as background noise and am too lazy to turn it off.

In any case, I woke up this morning to Regis & Kathy Lee -- err, Kelly.

Whats interesting about sleeping with the TV on is that my mind tries to adapt the dreamstream to the background noise, making up a new story.

What was really interesting was the dream i woke up to took what was going on the Regis show (he dared something with Kelly) and my mind took it and made something new, where a character in my dream was dared to crash a party and do something un-noticed.

An ex (Le Girl) did the dare, dressed in an evening gown, and carried it out.
What struck me in the dream was that she looked awesome in the dress (in real life, she is more the natural outdoorsy/hippie type, so Ive never seen her buffed to a high sheen), and I woke thinking, WOW, i would love to photograph her and my friends in high-art/fashion/fine art portraits.

As the dream wears off, the excitement is wearing off (no more noise from Kelly and Regis), but i still think it'd be a great idea.

Just wrote that down so i wouldnt forget.
---
Another thing ive started doing that id normally never do is enter sweepstakes with the same desperation of buying lotto tickets.

I normally NEVER do that. I dont wanna enter sweepstakes to put my name and address on mailing lists, where the odds of actually winning are astronomical.

Makes no logical sense.

No, just no.

I would tease the cappy unmercifully about doing that. She'd just put her tongue out at me and keep sgning up. :)

But now, its like an inhibition has fallen away.

I see a sweepstake, the prize looks good, and I enter.

Interesting


No comments: