Monday, March 14, 2005

Whoo.

I didnt know it when I booked the flights, but I need to get outta town - even if its only for a few days.

Today's horrorscope sez exactly whats been going on:

Moral and ethical issues arise. If you can't get involved in what the group is doing, it may be because it's inherently wrong. An honest man doesn't really have a knack for that sort of activity.


Too long to explain, but I had to make a decision I took no joy in - but there is a certain element of ... satisfaction.

Sometimes ya gotta be the bad guy. I had to do it, and it was done to me yesterday.

Im fine with events either way. Has to be done.

But the flip side in being the bad guy - is dealing with the whirlwind ya just reaped.

Which is why Im glad to be packing to go outta town.

I'll deal with it when I get back.
------
Since its only a few days, Im packing my old ratty backpack.

It wasnt ratty when I got it in March of 2002 - but, whoo boy, Ive lived out of, lived on, carried, slept on, sat on this bag.

Been with me almost every day since then.

It is most definitely worse for wear. But still functional.

The guy who gave it to me, gave it to me to send me on my way on Great Adventure as he called it.

I still havent written him back to tell him about what Ive been through - but he was prescient.

Heh. He's getting a novel from me.

No way Im throwing this backpack away.

No comments: