Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday Morning Breakfast


Sunday Morning Breakfast, originally uploaded by Itinerant.

Sunday morning breakfast @ Dotties True Blue Cafe

Normally, the line at this San Francisco diner snakes around the block. But apparently the springing forward of Daylight Savings Time this morning caught many off gaurd. So, because I can could just walk in and sit down for once, I went in and tried it out.

Wow. All the hype from zagat (hence all the tourists waiting in line 6 days a week) is worth it. Even if the stuff isnt prepared properly, the topnotch ingredients overcomes all.

It was SO good and hearty, that I actually filled up on only TWO pancakes, couldnt even go for the coffee cake (although I did take home the amazing REAL blueberry muffin).

And what with the lines - I doubt I'll be there often.

Shame.
-------




Maaan, I shoulda followed up.



Mmm, coffee cake.



Small crowded, good food.

They could easily be bigger. They dont wanna.



Took me awhile to find the salt shaker....



Good food.



Mmm.
------

Dotties True Blue Cafe
522 Jones
(Jones & O'Farrell in the Tenderloin)




No comments: