Monday, July 25, 2005

Flatbush & Fulton, BrooklynMisterB: git your fill of NY or you need more?
JPennant: i need more
JPennant: but I still have Vegas, Chicago and hawaii on the itinerary for this year
MisterB: hehe
JPennant: New York recharged me
JPennant: i didnt have enough time
MisterB: nod
JPennant: The only drawback is that New York is hella tense, re terrorism.
JPennant: people are keeping an eye out for suspicious folk
MisterB: I bet
JPennant: I mean really. I used to be able to swing up my camera and people wouldnt care
JPennant: now, I twitch and im guaranteed to have 5 sets of eyes on me
JPennant: Im gonna have to get a Press pass
MisterB: heh
JPennant: Im not kiddin
-----
Flying over the San Francisco Bay, I looked in vain for something I hoped wouldnt be there. And then I saw it. I think I heard an audible groan from other people on the plane when they saw it too.

The fog bank over the Pacific. Extending from the coast to as far as the eye could see.

Although most of the Bay Area are having record high temps, the Coastal still has a chill wind, and a jacket is definitely required at night.

I see people sweltering around the country on TV, and I swear - Im jealous.

The day before yesterday, the fog cleared and lo - the temps almost got up to .... 70. *groan*

This sucks.

This is why I wasnt looking forward to coming back to Frisco.

At least I live on the warm side of Frisco.


No comments: