Thursday, July 28, 2005

She has a way about her

My
friend Angeline, who long ago coined the phrase "Itinerant in NY" about me, has a way of capturing ... everything ... in a phrase.

In a recent article about establishing the positives in her life she ends it with..

I'm thinking I'm gonna catch an updraft and fly.


Wow.

----
My personal little birthday tradition is to hang out with myself, read all the papers for that day, treat myself to a good dinner and get all contemplative.

This brings me joy.

JPennant: Ok, Im gonna see if I can go outta town for my birthday
Glinessa: ok...when is that again?
JPennant: end o august
JPennant: I usually wanna be alone on my birthday
Glinessa: ok
JPennant: this ensures I'll be alone
JPennant: :-)
Glinessa: why?
JPennant: Im just that way
Glinessa: you should be surrounded by friends...celebrate another year
JPennant: you'd think so but no
JPennant: that makes me cranky
JPennant: tisha and kate threw me a little surprise party one year
Glinessa: nice!
JPennant: I appreciated it, I truly did but I was not happy
Glinessa: man!
JPennant: My birthday is just my day
Glinessa: ok...explained like that, it's more understandable
JPennant: yep


No comments: