Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Sunrise (Frisco-style)


Sunrise (Frisco-style), originally uploaded by Itinerant.

I should really stop my bitching about the chilly summer weather here in Frisco, when people are suffering through the intense heat around the country. Acroos the Bay, even.

And that cold breeze off the northern pacific is keeping the air quality excellent.

Still, this is SUMMER man.

Heh, I had one native telling me that the heatwave of Frisco the other day (when it went up to a high of *rolls eyes* 72 degrees) gave her a migraine.

"I grew up here. That heat had me hearing voices."

She is a nice person. And like some Friscan natives, they like it like this.

I feel like a Yankee going down south and moaning about how the South sucks.

The natives rarely appreciate the opinion.

Still, Im thinking I might need a summer home elsewhere.

Hawai'i, maybe.

No comments: