Friday, November 25, 2005

Lookin forward

Germaine's LuauOften, its
assumed that I forget about the things I say I will do, if the ETA passes.

I never do.

Anyway, I'd intended to get The New Camera before I went to Oahu, but I held back to save bux for the travel. Hard choice.

But a benefit of waiting is that things get cheaper. :) And since I left for the Islands - the price of The Camera has dropped a hundred bux. As Kate would say:

Woohoo!

(She Pisces, she can have outbursts of outward emotion. Im a Virgo. Not allowed. :)

So, in a month - I'll have the new camera. And then I can send in the current camera for in-warranty cleaning and repair before the warranty expires.

Eeeh. Can't wait.

Well, I can but not much longer.
-------
Finals are in a few weeks for me - but kate has been going to school for the past 3 years ...

k a t e: IM Administrator: This IM session is being recorded and may be reviewed for compliance by (BigAss Corporation) through its several divisions.
k a t e: HEY!
JPennant: YO!
k a t e: I am a graduate!
k a t e: wooohooo
JPennant: right on ((huug)))
JPennant: congratulations :-)
JPennant: how does it feel? :-)
k a t e: not much different
JPennant: It will. You dont have to say "I didnt finish college" to nobody
k a t e: :-D
JPennant: Its good to hear, dear. School is kicking my ass right now, so youre giving me imspiration. :-)
k a t e: haha:-)


Proud of my friend. :) She had all kinds of reasons to stop. She might have scraped through a couple times, but she finished.

So, I gotta stick it through and not skip any steps. But man, I am so looking forward to the end of next semester.

Cuz, school never truly never ends.
-------

No comments: