Wednesday, December 27, 2000

I admire Leo's and their organizational abilities.

Puny.net and fredlet.net are prime examples of that, as a good web site is first and foremost an exercise in organization before the true creativity can even begin to flow.

So, I am awful glad to see Jules of puny.net resurrect her site and start showing her skillz again.

Im a HUGE admirer of her talents, as she makes what is hard look deceptively simple.

In fact, I think Carol got pissed at me as I yammered on about how ever-cool Jules' site is as she is learning her own skills & abilities...

Feh. Fire signs. Shoot, Carol will soon be at that level herself....

Anyway, Im glad she's back..

Although, she is kinda on probation wit me until I see several consecutive weeks of goodness on her site.

Knawmean, J? :-)

No comments: