Monday, January 01, 2001

Happy New Wah!

I wish nothing but the best for the folk who are in my life, to those who will be leaving my life (it happens) and to those who will be entering my life in the upcoming year. :-)

Always best wishes.

Much love, Joe.

------------------------

Rich and I were stretched out, HappyCat alternating between us as a lap warmer, watching the Law and Order marathon on A&E, switched to the New Years telecast in time to see the ball drop, mumbled things about how glad we werent freezing our nutz off in Times Square, did a Happy New Year, and then switched back to the Law and Order marathon.

And the crowd went.. 'yay'.
---------------------
With all the changes already afoot, life should be innaresting this upcoming year.. to say the least.

Tish sent me a forecast for Virgos, that seems to be pretty much on target for what I feel is gonna be happening.

But Ive learned a long time ago. never assume anything.

As the old saying goes...

"If you want to give God a good laugh... just tell him your plans."
:-)

Heheh.
---------------------------

No comments: