Monday, January 01, 2001

Resolutions?

Did I make any?

Nah. I dont usually make those beasties as a rule..

Well, nuttin anyone would wanna hear anyway, as theyd seem kinda vague and sappy.

Vague, cuz I cant explain just how exactly I am to achieve them.

However, if I live through this year, I endeavor:

* to make improvements in my health, wealth and loves.
* to continue taking steps to be a better man.
* To resist my fears and to make anger unimportant.
* to continue rediscovering my dreams.
* to improve my creative bent.
* to continue to learn love and acceptance.

With that I hope to live a healthy, wealthy, loved and creative life.

Hopefully, fulfilling follows.

See?

Nuthin big, no big whoop.

Thank you for listening.

-----------------------

Oh yeah, and not to dread the coming of St Valentine's Day this year.

---------------

Hm. Pisces folk.

Us Virgos dont always know what to make of our Pisces cousins. Being our opposite sign and all.

However, usually when you least expect it.. they'll throw you the kinda love that'll make you all giggly and weak-kneed. :-)

Thanks, gabz.

I needed summa dat. Howdja know? :-)
----------------



No comments: