Monday, January 29, 2001

I missed watching the SuperBowl for the first time in nigh on 20 years.

Eh, no biggie. Apart from the commercials, I usually am unable to stay awake for much of the game.

Dunno why, but I do that for most football games on TV.

I'll start watching in the first quarter, then Im usually unconscious until about 7 minutes in the fourth quarter.

I dunno why either.

Nah, I hung out with Tish all evening.

I had a better time, I think.

I heard the Giants lost.
-----------------
The other reason I was glad to see my girl.. she had the honey from Cali. :-)

Man, my green tea was sucking without it.

I think the lack of honey was making me cranky.

As I said, she knows how to make this bear happy.....

In fact, like the Virgo she is, she brought back a something indicating a little thought was put into it...

An ivory dragon.
----------------
Guest artist.

Going through the photos she took while in the Bay Area for the first time.

She's got an eye..



















And of course, she saw this and thought of me..



Uhmmm....Goats?
-------------------

No comments: