Monday, February 19, 2001


Even though she lives in the wilds of Quebec, I will have to concur with Marn on this point:

Dear Diary:


I have risen from my sickbed to say a few words about The Weather Channel:


LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.


There, I feel much, much better.



None of the well-dressed TV weather-folk of New York have been able to get the weather right, until they start doing the "The Blizzard of the Season".. or the "The Bone Chilling Cold of the Season" specials to fill the dead air time.

They just love hyping everything in New York.

Every time they say its gonna warm up.. we get blistering wind chills instead.

Like now.

At least the cold dampens my walkabout tendencies and keeps me from heading into the city to spend cash I dont have.

Did I mention that its cold?
---------------
Back in the day, not so long ago - I used to be able to remember everyone's birthdays easily.

Everyones.

Date, time, places of birth.

Credit the virgoan talent for keeping things in order.

Now, apart from close family - I cant remember squat.

Must be one of those signs of advancing senility, me being middle-aged and all..

But thats not good tho - like right now I have too many Piscean lovelies with birthdays coming up - and they only ACT like they're forgiving souls....
-----------------

No comments: