Tuesday, February 20, 2001


JPennant: you ever check yer secondary mailbox? :-)
McClint: yep sure do almost daily
JPennant: heh. I thought you were glad to avoid my spam :-)
McClint: hehehe naaaa
JPennant: :-)
McClint: your spam is usually good stuff
JPennant: That is good to hear. I just wanna share what I see.
McClint: although there was one i saw the other day that for whatever reason i couldnt make sense of it! but i think i was probably having a severe brainfart and forgot how to read :-)
JPennant: which one?
McClint: cant even remember
McClint: but i have those days sometimes...... like the checkout girl scanning and rescanning your box of macaroni & cheese .. soemtimes ya just gotta manually input it
JPennant: oh my. youre not even 30 yet :-)
McClint: nope, but i think it just might be the occasional dyslexia
JPennant: everyone has that
JPennant: mebbe you need to start eating more 'brain food' :-)
McClint: uhhh Dr Pepper and Funyuns?
McClint: hehehehe
JPennant: yoohoo's you fewl, yoohoo's. :-)
McClint: my prefered brain fuel is Cherry Coke and M&M's. drop 5 or 6 m's into yer cold bottle of Cherry Coke ..... watch the acid eat thru the candy shell
JPennant: Oh, shit. YOU are hardcore!!
McClint: :-)
McClint: and when you finish the cherry coke, you get a yummy candy surprise at the bottom.
JPennant: You know this convo is going into a blog as we speak, right? :-)
McClint: of course
McClint: :-)
JPennant: man o man :-)
McClint: i think any IM that makes Joe say "Oh shit" with exclamation marks anywhere after makes it onto your web page
JPennant: LOL
McClint: I think i got you pegged
JPennant: nah, just for the good shit. :-)
-----------
Looped on the mp3 casbah...

Shaggy - It wasnt Me
Barry White - Practice What You Preach
Cheryl Lynn - To Be Real
EU - Da Butt
Janet - Throb
NIN - Closer
Shaggy w/Janet Jackson - Mr Lover
Tribe Called Qwest -Bonita Applebaum
-----------
My old friend Sergio, back in the day - used to fast on every Friday, according to his religious beliefs.

The only thing he would eat was the occasional fruit and drink water to keep his sugar level up and stay hydrated.

I did that for years, but stopped when I became a geek.

Lately, I havent been eating much - didnt even eat on Saturday.

Just didnt feel like it.

I think of it only because Ive been hearing increasing complaints of my friends eating more than usual these last few days and weeks.

My hypothesis?

Its symptomatic of the stress of the periods before AND after St Val's Day.

Rough.

Man, Im glad I decided to just go with the flow and just relax this V-Day.. whoo...

And drinking lotsa water.

-----------------

No comments: