Monday, February 05, 2001

Sistah cyn crax me up... :-)

In response to my observation that she has an ass fixation (possessing of a fine derriere herself), she responded by sending me the snippet of a lovely, evocative song:

> as for the
>
> you can do sidebends and situps
> but PLEASE don't lose that butt...
>

> guess.
>


Heheh.

So I wrote back with my POV as to the subtleties of the subject

(censored big-time)

Then as she wrote her last journal entry - her mind slips, proving where her mind is REALLY at...

... did you know that m (husband) has a perfect ass? he does! wait, i think i lost my train of thought...

Hee hee.

Funny tho, now I compare all others I see to my girl's. hmm

Mm.

Umm.

Oh wait... now my train of thought has disappeared.
---------------
As usual, everclear rocks my philosophy with a thought.

Speaking of how things turn out, man Pastor was on point tonight.... He was talking about how we let ourselves settle for good enough, and mistakenly pray for God to fulfill our plan instead of praying for us to be vessels of manifestation of His own plan. We convince ourselves that our present situation (relationship, school, job, location...) is good enough, and we handicap ourselves from seeing that our good enough isn't God's best.

[Lord I have so many testimonies to the truth in that- for one how when I finally stopped fighting ......it was then that I found my academic and professional calling, a school I love, a renewed relationship with my family, not to mention a man and a church home; and just think, that's only God's better!, not even God's best!- oh don't get me started!]


Even if youre not particularly religous, she's absolutely right..

Lately, Ive started to forget that.. again.. its not all about me... its about a greater good.. but I will personally benefit if I remember that.

Man, it took me YEARS to figger summa this schtuff out.. and she's only 21???
----------

Fantastic.


Just fantastic.

More snow is on horizon the today.

And Ive been lazing in the house these last few days, making only half-hearted attempts to get out, pissing me off that my unlimited MetroCard has been hardly used....

More snow.

And if you think Im gonna go stepping in that mess just for photos, y'all have another thing...
--------------

No comments: